BSX Listing Services
About Alexander Securities Limited
Alexander Securities Limited (“ASL”) is registered with the Bermuda Stock Exchange (“BSX”) as a Listing Sponsor.
ASL specializes in the listing of Investment Funds, International Companies, Mezzanine Market, and Debt Securities including Sukuk.
Our multi-disciplinary team with combined legal and financial expertise provides bespoke solutions to benefit our clients. Our clients receive the full attention of an experienced, knowledgeable, and proactive client service team. We utilize a responsive, flexible and personalized approach to client service and a service philosophy of extensive senior executives’ involvement.
Our Listing Services
We provide advice and coordinate the listing process, which includes:
- Preparing and submitting the formal letter of application.
- Vetting of the prospectus to ensure compliance with the BSX listing regulations.
- Submitting the prospectus to the listing committee.
- Vetting and submitting all documents required under the BSX listing regulations.
- Promptly addressing on behalf of the client, all enquiries made by the BSX.
- Acting as the client’s principal channel of communication with the BSX.
- Ensuring the client complies with its continued obligations under the BSX listing regulations.
A BSX listing provides compelling evidence of the economic substance of an entity in Bermuda.
The BSX adopts a non-discriminatory, religion-neutral regime for Sukuk listing under its Specialist Debt Securities Listing Regulations. The BSX’s fully electronic capabilities offer attractive opportunities for Regulation S Sukuk offerings and Dual listings.
About the BSX
Established in 1971, the BSX is the world’s preeminent fully-electronic, offshore securities exchange, offering a variety of domestic and international listing options. A full member of the World Federation of Exchanges, and affiliate member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions the BSX is globally recognised and renowned and respected for its commercially sensible listing requirements. With over 700 listings to date, the Exchange is a leading market for the listing of investment funds, debt and insurance related securities, as well as those of small to medium enterprise companies.
BSX website: www.bsx.com