BSX Listing Services
Alexander Securities Limited (“ASL”) is registered with the Bermuda Stock Exchange (“BSX”) as a Listing Sponsor.
ASL forms part of Alexanders, a multi-disciplinary legal and professional services group founded by James Watlington, Barrister & Attorney.
The Bermuda Stock Exchange
Listing on stock exchange provides many benefits to both issuers and investors:
- Access to additional funds for future growth.
- Tax advantages.
- Regulatory benefits.
- Eligibility for certain investors (e.g. family office, institutional investors like pension funds).
- Succession planning benefits.
- Greater visibility and transparency of financial information for the issuer.
- Transparency and additional investor’s trust in valuation.
- Increase liquidity.
Established in 1971, the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) is the world’s preeminent fully-electronic, offshore securities exchange for the listing of a variety of financial products including investment funds, early stage pre-IPO entities, specialised insurance products (ILS), specialist and structured debt, and alternative investment vehicles.
A full member of the World Federation of Exchanges, and affiliate member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions, the BSX is globally recognised and renowned and respected for its commercially sensible listing requirements.
Please visit the BSX website at www.bsx.com for more information about the BSX Listing Rules and BSX’s recognition, designation and/or authorization by foreign regulators/international organisations.
Eligibility for Listing
Before a security is considered for admission to listing on the BSX certain conditions must be met. These conditions vary depending on the type of issuer. The BSX Listing Rules are intended to reflect current internationally accepted standards and practice.
Advantages of BSX listing
- Internationally recognised Stock Exchange.
- Responsive, transparent and streamlined process.
- Competitive fee structure.
- BSX is not subject to US SEC regulations and EU directives.
- High regulatory and operational standards.
- Listed Bermuda companies enjoy free transferability of their securities.
- Securities listed on the BSX are free from stamp duty on transfer in Bermuda.
Our Unique Value Proposition
- Multi-disciplinary team with combined legal and financial expertise.
- A service philosophy of extensive senior executives’ involvement.
- Responsive, flexible and personalized approach to client service.
- Full attention of an experienced, knowledgeable, and proactive client service team.
Submitting the prospectus to the listing committee
Promptly addressing on behalf of the client, all enquiries made by the BSX
Vetting and submitting all documents required under the BSX listing regulations